Labels:

Etsy Shop


Just wanted you to know that I have an Etsy shop! I am in the process of starting a new blog that would focus on my arts and crafts, but I am sooo busy that all I was able to do (as of now) was 2 posts! Same is true with my shop - I only have a few items for sale right now, but I promise more is on its way!

Here is the link to my shop (if you're curious about the shop name - it was coined by my hubby and son):  www.Etsy.com/shop/MamaJamaCrafts 

You can also click the widget I added (on the right hand side) to go to my shop.

See you there!!!

2 comments:

anney said...

Ay bongga! Ang cu cute naman! Sana marunong din ako gumawa ng mga ganyan!

Rome Diwa said...

Saw the anik-anik site. May discount ba ako? ahahaha. BTw thanks for yer greetings!

 
Not Just A Food Blog © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art, in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters