This must be the easiest and fastest recipe ever. So easy, that it just seems so wrong that a no-brainer recipe like this could taste oh so good! Once you start popping them in your mouth, it would take all your willpower to stop.
What you need:
- 1 can (8oz) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls
- 6 pieces Nathan's hotdogs
What to do:
Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Cut hotdogs in half crosswise. Set aside. Separate dough in triangles. Wrap the dough triangle around each hotdog. Repeat this process until you have used all your wieners/dough. Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
Tips, Tricks and Tweaks:
1. Put half a slice of American cheese on top of the hotdog before wrapping with dough. Yum.
2. Dip in mustard with a bit of mayo.
3. If using Pillsbury Big & Flaky large refrigerated crescent dinner rolls, use large hot dogs and bake at 350°F. for 16 to 20 minutes.
4. Feel free to use any brand of hotdog you want. But I strongly suggest Nathan's. They are the best!