We were watching TV one evening when an advertisement for Bailey's Non-Alcoholic Coffee Creamer went on. They repeated the words "non-alcoholic" so many times that son asked, "so some people put alcohol in their coffee?"
I didn't really plan on buying this product, but it was BOGO ($2.50 for 2) at our local grocery store, and I had a dollar-off coupon. So since it is only $0.75 apiece due to the promotion and the coupon, I thought it was a good deal and got two bottles.
I got the Caramel and the Irish Cream variety. I am doing a review for the latter, but watch out for my Caramel review sometime this
What I liked:
- Tastes very rich and creamy.
- Only 40 calories per tablespoon.
- Very, very good taste. So Irish Cream-ish. ;-)
- The flavor is not overpowering - just the perfect addition to your coffee.
What I didn't like:
- Number one ingredient is sugar. Then water, cream, corn syrup, natural and artificial flavor, sodium caseinate, mono and diglycerides, and others that I can't even pronounce. No wonder it tastes so good - it is loaded with sugar and other sweeteners.
- I did say that it is 40 calories a tablespoon. But who can use just one? It tastes so good, I want to pour half the bottle on my coffee. Multiply the calories... ugh.
Bailey's Non-Alcoholic Coffee Creamer (Irish Cream flavor) is really very good, and would make your morning joe a delicious coffee experience. However, I am not really a big fan of all the sugar and chemical ingredients that make it taste very good. I think I will pass up on this one, and go back to good ole fashioned milk. Would I recommend this product to a friend? Sure, if my friend is after good Irish Cream taste. Would I buy this product again? Probably not.