What you need:
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 pound thin sliced pork chops
In a medium bowl, mix soy sauce, sugar, ginger, oyster sauce, chili garlic sauce, sesame oil and pork chops. Transfer to a ziploc bag, remove all the air, seal and refrigerate for 6 hours (or more).
Heat your grill to high. Remove the pork from the marinade and arrange on the grill. Reserve the marinade. Grill the pork chops according to your desired doneness. Remove from the grill and place on a serving platter.
Meanwhile, pour the reserved marinade into a small saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil and let reduce until it starts top thicken, about 8 minutes. Drizzle it on top of the pork chops. Enjoy!
|Ü.C.U. (Über Close Up)|
1. Use thinly-sliced pork roast and make it sandwich meat!
2. Too hot for you? Reduce the amount of chili garlic sauce to 1/2 teaspoon.
3. Use sriracha or tabasco if you don't have chili garlic sauce.