This recipe was included in a coupon for Morton's Seasoned Salt. Since I had all the ingredients, I decided to give it a try.
It was good! So good that I had to make another batch because it was gone in a blink of an eye. Well, who doesn't love fries? ;-)
What you need:
- 8 oz french fries, frozen
- 1 teaspoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Morton's Season All Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
What to do:
Prepare french fries according to package directions.
In a bowl, mix seasoned salt and parmesan cheese. While still warm, toss the fries in the bowl with the cheese-seasoned salt mixture.
Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
Tips, Tricks and Tweaks:
1. If using fresh parsley, double the amount (dried herbs always have stronger flavor than fresh ones).
2. Lessen the amount of cheese if you find it too salty.