Labels:

Oleander Caterpillar


Found this oleander caterpillar on the wooden deck. He was so camera-shy... it took me about 20 shots before I could get a good one. Of course, it didn't help that he was a fast-mover.

I did some research and found out that the adult stage of this caterpillar is the Polka-Dot Wasp Moth. So pretty... but I'd rather admire from a distance than go near it.

Photo Credit
How beautiful are the works of the Lord! 

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands. - Psalm 19:1

4 comments:

Mom Daughter Style said...

they're beautiful indeed

anney said...

Ang cute naman nya. Pero mukha yatang mangangati ka pag sayo gumapang kasi o yung buhok buhok nya ang haba. Ang ganda pala ng itsura pag nasa adult stage na sya.

♥peachkins♥ said...

oo nga, I agree with sis ang cute nga..


The Peach Kitchen
peach and things
blowing peachkisses

M.C.V. EGAN said...

I ound one yesterday outside my home! Do they bite like wasps?

 
Not Just A Food Blog © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art, in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters