Here's a fun treat to make for Christmas (or any time for that matter). This does not only look pretty - it also tastes great! The saltiness of the pretzel blends well with the sweetness of the chocolates. I couldn't stop eating them!
What you need:
- 30 pieces salted pretzels (whatever kind you want)
- 30 pieces Hershey's Kisses chocolate
- 30 pieces m&m candies
What to do:
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place the pretzels on a baking tray. Remove the wrappers of the Hershey's Kisses chocolates and place them on the center of each pretzel.
Put in the oven for about 1 or 2 minutes, just until the chocolate melts. Remove from the oven and press an m&m on top of the Kisses while they are still soft.
Chill in the fridge for about 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
|A bit dry and cracked, but nonetheless delish!|
Tips, Tricks and Tweaks:
1. Use any type or variety of Kisses you want!
2. Make sure NOT to burn the chocolate! Keep an eye on them.
3. I made 30 pieces - but make as many as you want!
Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom His favor rests. ~Luke 2:14