This salad is "nutty" because I used Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette then added almond slivers to it. The honey-roasted almonds actually gave a little hint of sweetness to the tangy vinaigrette. Perfect pair.
I also like texture on my salad so I threw in some of the croutons I made earlier. A healthy lunch for a change. ;-)
What you need:
- 2 cups Spring blend mix
- 2 tablespoons Raspberry-Walnut vinaigrette
- a handful of honey-roasted almond slivers
- a handful of crouton bits
What to do:
Assemble the greens on your plate. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Top with the almond slivers and croutons.
Tips, Tricks and Tweaks:
1. Some mandarin oranges would have been great.
2. Use your favorite vinaigrette!